Friday, January 11, 2008

Bo-brrrr

Haerbin, Heilongjian Province, China - Ever been to a place so cold your eyelashes kept freezing? If not, you might want to check out Haerbin one day. The city in northeast China is known for its ice lantern festival, Russian architecture, Siberian tiger park and Speedo-ed crazies who swim half-nekked in the Songhua River in the middle of winter. Crazy!

In between putting on seven layers of clothing (seriously), my cohorts and I tracked down boba just outside the Flood Control Memorial tower.



I THINK the place is called iooioo. It could also be called looloo. It could also be called Happy Baby. Frankly, I was too cold to care. I'll let you be the judge:

iooioo? looloo? happy baby?



Anyways, 2°F + scalding hot boba = happy babies indeed!

No comments: